Our Newcastle School of Education (NSE) has an excellent reputation for teacher training and professional development. We are one of only ten Centres for Excellence in Teacher Training in the UK.
With impressive facilities and expert support and guidance, we can get you fully qualified to teach in the following areas:
- Further and Higher Education sector in the UK
- Specialise in teaching Literacy and English or Numeracy and Maths
- Specialise in Learning Difficulties and Disabilities (LDD/Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Work with 14 to 19 year olds
- Teach English as a foreign or second language.
Choose from our Foundation Degrees, PGCE programmes, specialist programmes, taster and trainer qualifications.
An ITE bursary is available for those wishing to study a Foundation Degree or PGCE to help with the costs of studying. Find out more here
September Starts Available
Take a look at our courses below including PGCE and FdA Education and Training degree courses.
Apply now to secure your place